Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Sisters Only » i met person on line Messages in this topic - RSS
2/28/2011 7:11:01 PM
louise
Posts 1
he's married and asked me to be his second wife and i'am a revert how do you feel on this topic.from louise
8/6/2011 6:53:43 PM
Mara
Posts 1
Dear Luise,

I am really sorry to hear that happened. There are so many cheaters that misuse the trust of other people. Please do not generalize, and never let your mind think that there are not honest people, or that people are the same everywhere.
If he does not fulfill your criteria, skip what happened and continue normally, the right one will probably find you sooner or later, with God's will.
I'm very glad to find a place where Muslim people can meet each other, and feel nice about the fact that we have a ladies part of the forum, so us the sisters can share opinions about what bothers us.

Hope to hear good news about you.

Blessings
3/26/2012 9:33:07 AM
bluelight
Posts 5
multiple marriages in islam is allowed for male if as long as they are doing justice and as per law and Islam they are moving in their life ahead

wasalam
8/11/2012 4:22:15 PM
nancyhaddad
Posts 9
Multiple marriages have rules!!! Not just any man can marry 4 women if he chooses. There must b something serious if a man will do that. 4 example if his wife is infertile. Evn.in thst situation if the man puts himself in the womens place he will feel terrible if she left him because hes infertile. I despise men that do this. Its just using islam in his favor 2 fulfill his nasty animalistic sexual desire with 4 women calling it halal. Yuckk!! No woman should accept this.
pages: 1
|

Home » Sisters Only » i met person on line