Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Marriage » Why We are Losing Trust factor in our relations? Messages in this topic - RSS
6/29/2011 8:31:25 PM

If we look around in our surrounding, we will found a lot of cases those are suffering bad time because of there break ups.

This is just because of losing trust factor. If we take relation of husband and wife this is the most dangerous and critical problem that occurs in between them.

Can you address why this is happening?

Regards
Yasir Waqas
7/20/2011 6:48:09 AM
muslim_man2010
Posts 1
yasirwaqas wrote:
Salam

If we look around in our surrounding, we will found a lot of cases those are suffering bad time because of there break ups.

This is just because of losing trust factor. If we take relation of husband and wife this is the most dangerous and critical problem that occurs in between them.

Regards
Yasir Waqas

Assalam Alaikum brother

the answer is lack of closeness to Islam.I have seen and experienced that now-a-days women prefer those men who like western way of life.If you talk about a married life with in code of islam they run away,no matter born muslim or converted.If you give them (wives) freedom of traveling alone or with others , fun with others, freedom of wearing semi naked dresses then they will love you...This si the reason now a days breakup are high becasue now Muslim females want full western way of life.Thought they say we observe niqab or hijab or praying 5 times...But they say , I have also male friends and I cannot leave them for husband sake...Trust me..But of course all are not same..Some love ISLAM and husband and islamic married way of life...I hope we will find some day such a woman here.
edited by muslim_man2010 on 7/20/2011
8/7/2011 12:15:40 PM
moslimguy
Posts 6
muslim_man2010 wrote:
yasirwaqas wrote:
Salam

Regards
Yasir Waqas

Assalam Alaikum brother

the answer is lack of closeness to Islam.I have seen and experienced that now-a-days women prefer those men who like western way of life.If you talk about a married life with in code of islam they run away,no matter born muslim or converted.If you give them (wives) freedom of traveling alone or with others , fun with others, freedom of wearing semi naked dresses then they will love you...This si the reason now a days breakup are high becasue now Muslim females want full western way of life.Thought they say we observe niqab or hijab or praying 5 times...But they say , I have also male friends and I cannot leave them for husband sake...Trust me..But of course all are not same..Some love ISLAM and husband and islamic married way of life...I hope we will find some day such a woman here.
edited by muslim_man2010 on 7/20/2011

Brother, you are right when you say some moslims or many moslims in these days dont practice Islam and thast why they have problems and spacialy in their marital life(which end with divorce)

but I want inform you that there are many reasons for the break up relations, and in same time most of moslims men & women dont like the non Islamic culture as you said making friendship with other gender or wearing semi naked dresses ...etc

the husband and wife must have understanding and kind and mercy relation and trust on each others , and when every one of us will observe His/Her duties as Allah commanded us then all the problems will be removed.
pages: 1
|

Home » Marriage » Why We are Losing Trust factor in our relations?