Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Islam » What does islam says about third Sex marriages. Messages in this topic - RSS
10/24/2011 5:51:32 PM
shans2001pk
Posts 2
Salam to all:
I want to know that what does Islam says about the Third sex marriages? is there any law about it?
3/26/2012 9:30:14 AM
bluelight
Posts 5
they have to marry among their community it is genital defect also and it also effect human mind and hormones and thoughts and society also

so they can marry also and you can marry them also due to if anyone have resemblance 50% above or 60 to 90% more what characteristics are present in them the Rules of Islam for male is applied who have more characteristics and if you have female looks and more like a female then you are a female
and genital defects also can be repaired medically now and at what extent it is on case to case basis

Majority of the fake people in India and Pakistan they are begging on 3rd generation name they are not actually 3rd generation people and it is sin and responsibility of that Sin Allah will question on the day of judgement from our whole society why any law and proper education and people bagging or not able to marry if parents or family or Government is not able to do then what you have done?
7/9/2012 11:18:28 AM
Ray1
Posts 9
bluelight wrote:
they have to marry among their community it is genital defect also and it also effect human mind and hormones and thoughts and society also

so they can marry also and you can marry them also due to if anyone have resemblance 50% above or 60 to 90% more what characteristics are present in them the Rules of Islam for male is applied who have more characteristics and if you have female looks and more like a female then you are a female
and genital defects also can be repaired medically now and at what extent it is on case to case basis

Majority of the fake people in India and Pakistan they are begging on 3rd generation name they are not actually 3rd generation people and it is sin and responsibility of that Sin Allah will question on the day of judgement from our whole society why any law and proper education and people bagging or not able to marry if parents or family or Government is not able to do then what you have done?
hands and feets, they have brain they can work. if any of the teachings of is

i myself never seen any thing for third sex and always amazed that why these humans are leading such sinful and ,miserable life. they have hands feet brain they can work like other human beings. are there any teachings of islam regarding their wedding?
8/11/2012 5:28:21 PM
nancyhaddad
Posts 9
Um... Dnt think im dumb. But wat exactly is third sex marriage? Would someone explain it 2 me
pages: 1
|

Home » Islam » What does islam says about third Sex marriages.