Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Marriage » I am a lady's man looking for a beautiful wife Messages in this topic - RSS
10/26/2011 5:12:40 AM

I am looking for a beautiful Muslim religious sister, one that is serious about marriage. One that will try to pray 5 time a day like me, and sit together with me and read the Quran. A wife who has the fear of Allah in her heart. A sister that is willing to live and judge by the Quran and Sunnah. Someone who can help me to attain a place in Jannah, which is our ultimate home. Someone that can be Honest, Responsible, Loving and caring to me. Someone to love me only for the pleasure of Allah. Looking for a wife to be my best friend and soul mate in this life, and the next. I hope to have a beautiful life with my wife, like how the prophet Muhammad sallallahu'alihi wassalam and Aisha had. The most we can do is try our best. I hope to spend the rest of my life with my wife and spend as much time as I can with her. Every moments together should be something to cherish. May Allah guide us to find our soul mate, to live a happy, and wonderful life with each other. contact at itsthegoose@hotmail.com
8/11/2012 5:07:46 PM
nancyhaddad
Posts 9
Y do u have 2 specify beautiful? Thats rude. If ur looking 4 beauty it will eventually fade away. Beauty is of the heart
pages: 1
|

Home » Marriage » I am a lady's man looking for a beautiful wife