Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Islam » Patience Is To Keep A Good Attitude While Waiting Messages in this topic - RSS
8/23/2012 4:02:42 PM
FeminineHeart
Posts 2
The quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.

"No one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint, none but persons of the greatest good fortune." - [Qur'an (41:35)].

Obviously, life is difficult and full of different emotions, sometimes it's hard to control ourselves when something "unpredictable" happens, or when we find ourselves in a situation that seems impossible to get out of.

For me, being patient means being brave, someone who has the ability to over-come anything.. I admire people who has the ability to control their emotions and being able to "wait" for the change, make me want to be like them. Indeed, patience is stronger than force

The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience.“
3/3/2013 4:30:45 PM
hamde
Posts 2
Hello greeting of Islam .. I am an Arab Muslim man and converted to Islam and kept the book of God
And I'm afraid of God. Age 24 families of all Muslims never claimed fraud.'m An honest man, thank God, a good big heart and a broad mind like understanding given Alemraep right to life liberty holiest marital life working in the computer field I want Girl dishonest like the strong man Afif who protected and happy and thank you .. and this is information
e-mail:h-e-55@hotmail.com
Phone :0598326850
10/4/2014 10:04:02 PM
Aisyiyah
Posts 1
patience will never has the limit,,,we will always get any trouble n matter in our life,,so we must be patient to get the right beside Allah swt. do not ever despair n never loose hope,,coz allah will be always with us...
pages: 1
|

Home » Islam » Patience Is To Keep A Good Attitude While Waiting