Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Marriage » SECOND MARRIAGE Messages in this topic - RSS
5/10/2013 5:29:36 AM
Drlooking4love
Posts 1
MOST LADIES THINK ITS NOT PRACTICAL, YOU MUST THINK, WHY THIS MAN IS REALLY ASKING FOR SECOND MARRIAGE, IT IS GOOD IF YOU KNOW THE REASON, MAY BE HE IS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS OR NOT HAPPY WITH THE FIRST ONE, SO IT DOES NOT MEAN HE IS WRONG IN HIS DECISIONS.TO LEGALLY MARRY SECOND TIME IT REALLY NEEDS COURAGE AND COMMITMENT AND STRONG CHARACTER, BECAUSE HE IS TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY, WHICH MEANS , HE HAS TO BALANCE 2 FAMILIES, SO PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT IT AS A SHAME.SOME PEOPLE WONDER , WHY HE WANTS 2ND, MAY BE JUST FOR PLEASURE?, IT NOT TRUE, BECAUSE,IF ITS JUST FOR PLEASURE, YOU CAN FIND MANY ALL OVER, YOU MUST KNOW YOUR SON WILL BEAR HIS NAME, AND HE(HUSBAND) WILL PROVIDE YOU ALL COMFORTS TO KEEP YOU HAPPY AND PROUD, THAT'S WHAT ISLAM TEACHES, IF I AM WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME, I AM NOT A SCHOLAR.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME OR IF YOU FEEL I MATCH YOUR REQUIREMENTS.(mohammed.jasime37@yahoo.com)
edited by Drlooking4love on 5/10/2013
10/26/2013 7:01:35 AM

usually unhappy wife obliges her husband to find a second wife....i had step-mother and my mother at the same time.....my mother was an unhappy woman so my father got married with another woman......
they died few years ago....i ask god blessing to them .
12/22/2014 5:58:31 PM
kayla
Posts 4
by the way about second marriage is doesn't metter, if male can do that both wife. my mother second wife & my mother very nice in life because my father can do both wife . me thinking second marriage cause maybe the first marriage it's male can't choose wife. about them male marriage choose family not change & male can't find wife.
pages: 1
|

Home » Marriage » SECOND MARRIAGE