Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Islam » continuation 30 to 40 Messages in this topic - RSS
5/13/2013 9:00:04 AM
simpleman40
Posts 9
Reward For Returning Home To The Children
31. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has stated, "Your walking towards the Masjid and returning home to your children, holds the same merit in reward." (Al-Ifsah Ibn Hajr Haitha mi )

Allah’s Pleasure In Pleasing One’s Wife
32. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has Stated, "Allah is pleased when a husband plays with his wife, due to this he fixes thawaab (good reward) for them or he establishes halal rizq (lawful sustenance) for them." (Al-Ifsah Ibn Hajr Haithami)

Command For Marriage Regarding Children
33. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam commanded regarding children, " If they neglect salaah at the age of seven, then reprimand them, at the age of nine separate their beds (do not let two of them sleep in the same bed) and at the age of seventeen get them married. Once the father has carried this out he should place his child before him and say, ‘ May Allah not make you a cause for my testing and trial." (Al-Ifsah Ibn Hajr Haithami)

Behest For Walimah
34. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has stated, "Bid your brides farewell for shabbe zufaaf (consummation with husband) and at mid-day have the walimah (marriage feast)."
(Al-Ifsah Ibn Hajr Haithami)

Foremost Type Of Intercession
35. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has stated, " The foremost type of intercession (sifaarish) from the many methods of intervening is when an intercession is made for someone for marriage." (Al-Ifsah Ibn Hajr Haithami)

Purity Increases Through Marriage
36. It has been narrated by Zaid Ibn Arqam that the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam stated, "Oh Zaid! Be wedded, for your purity will be further increased."

(Dailami: Imaam Abu Hanifa)

Allah Ta’ala’s Assistance Is Compulsory For The Bridegroom
38. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has stated, "It is compulsory upon Allah to assist four types of people (i.e. Allah has promised to do this) i. A Judge; ii. A person who gets married (with the intentions of remaining pure); iii. A slave buying his freedom; iv. A Haaji (one has performed the pilgrimage). (Ahmad, Tirmidhi)

The Reward For Foregoing Hajj For Marriage
39. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has said, "To get married is Hajj e-Akbar (Supreme Hajj). Whosoever spends his money for Hajj on his marriage, Allah will also reward him with the virtue for Hajj. Marriage is like an armies fort."

(Dailami, Munawi: Hafiz Ibn Hajar)

The Prophet’s sallallahu alaihe wasallam Malice
40. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has said, "I severly dislike that woman who puts her cloak on and leaves the home in order to complain about her husband." (Tabrani, Haithami)
pages: 1
|

Home » Islam » continuation 30 to 40