Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.
Muslim Marriage and Muslim Matrimonial
Muslim Marriage and Matrimonial Service
[login]

Become a Member
  • No membership fees
  • Send free email
  • Thousands of members

Home » Marriage » Muslim Sisters seeking a Muslim Husband Messages in this topic - RSS
7/8/2016 12:55:37 PM
Aisa777
Posts 1
As Salam Alaikam!!! If you're a Muslim Sister seeking a Muslim Husband, you might want to join this group on facebook. There are thousands of brothers there looking for marriage to Muslim sisters only. https://www.facebook.com/groups/389380501087454/
3/18/2017 3:14:17 AM

Salam....I am happy to have you read through my profile & I hope you won't loose the interest that made you look me up,I'm a young pretty lady & an anacusis patient tho presently undergoing audiometry to identify the level of anacusis disorder although I am planning on going for a Cochlhear implant operation to aid my hearing ...please I do prefer that you have a knowledge of what this is before messaging me. I'm a mixed race with dual citizenship from the usa & the UAE ,I am here in Manhattan,NY...I'm also here to hook up with a practicing muslim brother and would prefer if he's got a knowledge of the American sign language or ready to learn about it for easier communication whenever we meet....Insha Allah ,if things goes well,I'm up for marriage in couple of months...please desist from talking haram and asking me for videos,money or whatsoever that's haram cos I won't do that for a stranger and neither will I request such but rather let's plan on how we can meet in few days of our conversation,I do be deleting my profile off here once the right match has been found... If with all i have written,do you feel you want me? if yes then you can get in touch with me on Telegram at +1 646 397 8312..
Thanks for visiting & going through my profile...
Masha"Allah...
8/9/2017 6:11:56 AM
nikahdestiny58
Posts 1
We at Nikah destiny , understand what the worth can get to the lifetime of being by a wedding. It offers robust groundwork to life. By considering this most important thing in the mind we give our helpful hands to individuals who truly desire to lead a healthy and satisfied married life the most common and various Religion in Muslim Marriage Bureau

Visit: https://nikahdestiny.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Marriage » Muslim Sisters seeking a Muslim Husband